[lttng-dev] Location of session.xsd file in rpm

Jérémie Galarneau jeremie.galarneau at efficios.com
Wed Nov 5 20:45:29 EST 2014

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 8:36 PM, Suchakrapani Datt Sharma
<suchakrapani.sharma at polymtl.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While packaging lttng-tools 2.5.1 for Fedora, I observed that the following
> file is installed by default :
> /usr/share/xml/lttng/session.xsd
>
> I want to know if its required to be included in the package and if yes, is
> it ok to install it in /usr/share/lttng/xml.

This file is mandatory as it is used by the save/restore feature. That
path looks good, assuming that your prefix is /usr/.

Also, you may want to package 2.5.2 since 2.5.1 has been retired (see
annoucement e-mail)[1].

Regards,
Jérémie

[1] http://lists.lttng.org/pipermail/lttng-dev/2014-November/023747.html