[lttng-dev] [documentation] Drawing: LTTng architecture in relation to the commandline / buffer options

Randy Wijnants randy at tty32.org
Wed May 28 07:49:35 EDT 2014

Thanks for the explaination of the interface between the session and
consumer daemon.

Incorporated all of your suggestions into the graphic.

Updated version:
http://tty32.org/Logging%20configuration2.png
http://tty32.org/Logging%20configuration2.svg

Should i push the SVGs to lttng git repo at this point?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Randy Wijnants.

"The good part about UDP jokes is that i don't have to worry if you get it
or not"