[lttng-dev] Debian specific userspace RCU configure override

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Tue May 27 16:36:34 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jon Bernard" <jbernard at debian.org>

The big question here: is it OK to generate "dmb" instruction ? If the
intent of this architecture support is to cover earlier-than-armv7 ARM
processors, then "dmb" should not be explicitly generated, and therefore
URCU configuration would need fixing. If the intent of this Debian arch
is to cover only ARMv7 and better, then it's lttng-tools that needs
fixing.

Thoughts ?