[lttng-dev] [documentation] Drawing: LTTng architecture in relation to the commandline / buffer options

Randy Wijnants randy at tty32.org
Tue May 27 06:34:13 EDT 2014

Thanks for your reply!

Changed the dashed arrows into dotted arrows.

Is the arrow running from the lttng session daemon to liblttng-ust valid?
Does the liblttng-ust always write to the shared memory buffer or only if
the session daemon instructs it to (via which interface?)
And what is the interface used between the session en consumer daemon?

New version:
http://tty32.org/Logging%20configuration2.png

Greetings,
Randy Wijnants.
"The good part about UDP jokes is that i don't have to worry if you get it
or not"