[lttng-dev] Progress on base address outstanding issues

Woegerer, Paul Paul_Woegerer at mentor.com
Thu May 22 03:25:42 EDT 2014

Hi Mathieu,

We use this feature in the new Codebench 2014.05 release (for
cyg-profile symbol resolution and ust-tracepoint source line lookup).
We will do what we can to make it stable and turn it into a fully
supported feature.

I'm currently busy finding out why LTTng 2.4 userspace tracing with
Yocto 1.6 on ARM(qemuarm) is not working properly.
( ust-tracepoints emitted from shared objects are never set into active
state and thus not recorded :-[ ).

Once I'm done with that I will look into the deadlock issue.

Paul

--
Paul Woegerer, SW Development Engineer
Sourcery Analyzer <http://go.mentor.com/sourceryanalyzer>