[lttng-dev] Progress on base address outstanding issues

Marc-André Laperle marc-andre.laperle at ericsson.com
Tue May 20 16:57:06 EDT 2014

Hi Mathieu,

I actually just started to use this feature in TMF so that we can handle
libraries properly when showing call stacks (cygprofile). Hopefully this
won't be removed :) Maybe I could look into the issue in a few weeks but
it's likely that someone with better knowledge of LTTng's internals
would come up with a fix much faster.

Regards,
Marc-Andre