[lttng-dev] babeltrace

Jessica Foest jessica.foest at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:53:08 EDT 2014

Hi all

i just want to have all the fields in my selected trace represented in a
separated  column.
Because when using TMF for example all fields of the context of the event
are represented in one global field .

i need to have every field in a separate column, that's the point , No
mystery :)

CSV or excel is just a format , but what i need is a way to parse the CTF
trace and get every event and every field of the context with its value
separately.
Can you help me to do it ?