[lttng-dev] Clang plugin providing automatic application instrumentation

为王 xiaoxiao046 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 06:05:42 EDT 2014

Hi All,I am a graduate student from Beijing University of Posts and
Telecommunications. Due to my
experience in windows kernel development and debugging technique,I am very
interested in the lttng project.I want to make a contribution for the Clang
plugin providing automatic application instrumentation after reading the
project ideas for gsoc2014.I am also interested in reverse engineering and
binary hack.
The codes of lttng project have been downloaded for reading.Due to its
large amount,i couldn't figure out a good way to understand it.So,i want to
konw how should i proceed further.
My english is poor,i hope you can understand what i mean. Thank you very
much.