[lttng-dev] Working on some bugs

Sandeep K Chaudhary babbusandy2006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 02:00:36 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I want to submit patches for some bugs before making my GSoC application. I
was looking at the bug tracker and I think I can work some of these
before/during the application. Can you please give some suggestion as to
whether I will be able to work on them (given that I am new to the code
base)?

http://bugs.lttng.org/issues/621
http://bugs.lttng.org/issues/282
http://bugs.lttng.org/issues/204
http://bugs.lttng.org/issues/682

I understand that the first three of these are marked as features, and
could probably more than bugs but I find them interesting. Please give some
suggestions as to how I can start with some bug.

Thanks,
Sandeep.