[lttng-dev] Help us to improve the user Experience of TMF

Ludovic Lefebvre ludovic.lefebvre at polymtl.ca
Fri Mar 7 10:14:18 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm Ludovic, I'm studying in software ergonomy and after 5 years of
higher education I have started my end-of-course internship at the École
Polytechniques de Montréal. I am in charge of improving the user
experience of TMF.

In order to improve the interface ofTMF I need your help to answer a
short questionnaire about your user experience with the tool.

This questionnaire will help to identify problems and make updates which
will make TMF more user-friendly.

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1062AXpphKCWSQtzkgqWB65iJG5I4rzkNHuLYzzPBgpU/viewform

This questionnaire will take about 10 minutes to complete and is anonymous.
Please, forward this questionnaire to all the end users you are in
contact with.

Thanks for your help,
Have a good day.