[lttng-dev] Build a lttng environment on TizenIVI3.0 User-land

Suchakrapani Datt Sharma suchakrapani.sharma at polymtl.ca
Wed Jun 18 13:25:01 EDT 2014

Well, the kernel seems to have booted and started systemd. Its also for some
reason starting and stopping udev (and failing to start it finally). Do you
normally get these errors? It would be good to have a look at log of normal
boot and see if the errors occur after you make changes in menuconfig and are
related to tracing being enabled or not.

Also, your kernel command line says the console redirection should be on ttySC6.
But in the very end of log,

[ TIME ] Timed out waiting for device dev-ttySC6.device
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for Serial Getty on ttySC6.

If I am not mistaken, a .device file is supposed to be handled by udev, so I
guess that may be the cause you are not getting the login prompt.

--
Suchakra