[lttng-dev] Debian specific userspace RCU configure override

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Thu Jun 5 13:54:53 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Daniel Thibault" <Daniel.Thibault at drdc-rddc.gc.ca>

You probably built lttng-ust against a mismatching version of urcu headers.

Make sure you issue "make clean" in your lttng-ust tree, double-check that
the urcu/config.h header installed in your system (the one used by the
lttng-ust build) has the CONFIG_RCU_ARM_HAVE_DMB define in the correct state
(the one detected by urcu configure).