[lttng-dev] Lttng state dump traces not present in 13.04 Ubuntu server distribution

Alexandre Montplaisir alexmonthy at voxpopuli.im
Fri Jan 24 13:17:18 EST 2014

Hmm, ok, if you use "lttng list -k" do they appear in the list of
available events?

One other thing I can think about is that the statedump itself takes a
little bit of time to execute, so the statedump events are never at the
very start of the trace. So if your traces are very short it's possible
to miss them entirely.

Cheers,
Alexandre