[lttng-dev] [RELEASE] LTTng-Tools 2.4.0-rc3
dgoulet at efficios.com
Tue Jan 14 13:10:47 EST 2014
Greetings everyone (including LTTng elves),
The lttng-tools project provides a session daemon (lttng-sessiond) that
acts as a tracing registry, the "lttng" command line for tracing
control, a lttng-ctl library for tracing control and a lttng-relayd for
Here is the change log for the release candidate 3.
2014-01-14 lttng-tools 2.4.0-rc3
* Fix: metadata stream should be always flagged as ready
* Fix: wrong check before destroying the viewer metadata stream
* Fix: race with the viewer and readiness of streams
* Fix: missing reset when listing UST fields for multiple PIDs
* Fix: filter: check binary op nesting
* Fix: relayd cmd line option for live port
* Fix: remove break in epoll loop of apps. thread
* Fix: wrong comment in snapshot public API
* Fix: clear the CTF traces when all the streams are closed
Please report ANY issues to bugs.lttng.org or through that mailing list.
Using it is testing it!
Project website: http://lttng.org/lttng2.0
the PGP signature, same file with .asc appended)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 603 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the lttng-dev