[lttng-dev] Announcing GSoC 2014 Accepted Students

Lingyu Zhu lynuszhu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 13:32:11 EDT 2014

Congrats on the selected students!
Good luck and have a wonderful GSoC  experience.

I send my gratitude to developers and mentors of LTTng project for creating
such powerful tools and the time you spent discussing my immature proposals
-- special thanks to jgalar. It's a huge pity failed chosen but I will
stick and keep learning from this great community.

Regars
Lingyu Zhu