[lttng-dev] Announcing GSoC 2014 Accepted Students

Christian Babeux christian.babeux at efficios.com
Tue Apr 22 12:27:30 EDT 2014

We have had great applications for Google Summer of Code 2014! We had
much more applications than last year and had to make tough calls for
our final selection.

The time for proposals evaluation has officially ended and Google
announced the GSoC 2014 participants [1].

For GSoC 2014 we will have the following projects/students/mentors:

Project: Using the LTTng toolchain in cloud service monitoring
Student: Marios Evangelos Kogias
Mentor: Jérémie Galarneau (irc: jgalar)

Project: Clang plugin providing automatic application instrumentation
Student: Sandeep Chaudhary
Mentor: Christian Babeux (irc: cbab)

Thanks to all the students who have applied,

The LTTng GSoC Team.

[1] - https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org2/google/gsoc2014/lttng