[lttng-dev] lttng has No session daemon is available

loody miloody at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 08:06:41 EDT 2014

hi all:
I cross compile below elements for arm successfully.
1. userspace-rcu-0.8.4
2. popt-1.16
3. lttng-ust-2.3.2
4. lttng-tools-2.3.2
5. lttng-modules-2.4.0

I follow execution steps:
1. lttng-sessiond -vvv &
2. ps (to check whether lttng-sessiond execute successfully)
3. lttng -vvv create /mtd_unirw/testsession, where "
/mtd_unirw/testsession" is rw area of my rootfs to save sessions

I met bellow messages
No session daemon is available

when I am checking the debug message when running lttng-sessiond, I
cannot find any error message.
And from ps, lttng-sessiond is running good.
(I attach my log for your reference)

did I miss any setting or should I open more debug message to find out
where I am wrong?

appreciate your kind help in advance,