[lttng-dev] Tracing page waits with LTTng 2.3.0

Steffen, Kai-Uwe (Kai-Uwe) kai-uwe.steffen at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Sep 16 09:23:09 EDT 2013

Hi.

Currently I'm working with LTTng 2.3.0 for Ubuntu 12.4, to see if this version would meet our requirements.
With old LTT and LTTng 0.x it was possible to trace page waits.
Tracepoints were called "Page Wait" for LTT and "buffer_wait_start" "buffer_wait_end" for LTTng 0.x.

Now I looked for the tracepoints available with 2.3.0 and didn't find tracepoint for the page waits.

Lttng list -k

Can you tell me if there is a tracepoint available in LTTng 2.3 or is it not supported yet?

Thanks Kai