[lttng-dev] Extracting System Call IDs By Using TMF

Shariyar syed.shariyar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 20:23:58 EST 2013

Hi Matthew:

In that case I need to create a map myself.

I  was looking for the system call ids for the following reasons:

1. In LTTng 1.0, there were several occasions when only the system call id
was found in a trace but not the names. If such is the case with LTTng 2.0,
then my concern is  that it would be better to extract ids.

2. Trained models need to be stored in database and ids will take lesser
sapce as the model grows with time.

Regards,
Shariyar

Message: 1