[lttng-dev] [PULL REQUEST babeltrace] Python bindings API refactoring

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Sat Nov 23 10:26:00 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

All merged into bindings/python branch, but not yet into master, here is why:

make dist
unpack dist tarball into tmp directory
create another tmp directory (for out of tree build)
invoke:
path_to_tmp_dir/babeltrace-1.1.1/configure --enable-python-bindings

make -j4

make[3]: Entering directory `/tmp/t4/bindings/python'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `babeltrace.i.in', needed by `babeltrace.i'.  Stop.

can you provide a fix for make dist and/or out of tree build ?