[lttng-dev] LTTng packages in Debian sid out of sync

Jon Bernard jbernard at debian.org
Fri Nov 22 13:57:15 EST 2013

* Jon Bernard <jbernard at debian.org> wrote:
> * Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com> wrote:

I think I've got the UST upgrade packages in good shape and I uploaded
a new lttng-tools to fix the armel build earlier today.  So, hopefully
by just waiting a bit things should be in good shape and migrate into
testing in early December (~10 days from now).  At the moment, 2.3.0 is
complete in unstable (sid).

--
Jon