[lttng-dev] LTTng packages in Debian sid out of sync

Yannick Brosseau yannick.brosseau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 20:42:25 EST 2013

On 11/10/13 10:29, Mathieu Desnoyers wrote:
> [...]
Yes, I've hit it in the fedora packages.
I've simply disabled the hardening Fedora option, so this temporary fix
might need another way to do it in debian:
(What it does is removing the -fPIE flag from the build option on arm)

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/lttng-tools.git/commit/?id=a9d92b43548ec807b3b5485be092711c4c97f835