[lttng-dev] LTTng packages in Debian sid out of sync

Jon Bernard jbernard at debian.org
Sun Nov 10 10:21:50 EST 2013

* Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com> wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> Thanks for the updates. Did you manage to get the upgrade path from
> older lttng versions to work, or do users still need to uninstall the
> old package manually ?

I'm working on the upgrade packages now.  I also just noticed a build
failure on armel[1] for lttng-tools.  It could be a debian-specific
problem in the compiler/toolchain, but I haven't had a chance to look
into it yet.  Let me know if you have any thoughts about this.

[1]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=ltt-control&arch=armel&ver=2.3.0-1&stamp=1383525831

--
Jon