[lttng-dev] Compile failure on OSX 10.8

Christian Babeux christian.babeux at efficios.com
Fri Jun 21 12:51:33 EDT 2013

Hmm that's really weird :/. For some reason configure detect an i386
CPU which is certainly not right. Could you post your config.log with
and without the --host flag (specifying which is which)?

There might be some slight incompatibilities on OSX and the CPU
detection mechanism we are using...

Christian