[lttng-dev] Will LTTng overwrite existing trace files after reboot, or continue where the previous instance left off?

Amit Margalit AMITM at il.ibm.com
Thu Jun 13 01:31:27 EDT 2013

The answer is simple. It is due to an omission on my part. I have omitted
a certain detail which is the reason for the overwrite...

When I created the session I used :

lttng-create foo -o /local/lttng/

And I neglected to copy-paste that part into my original message. Mea
culpe.

Thank you,

Amit Margalit
IBM XIV - Storage Reinvented