[lttng-dev] List to insmod lttng modules

Julien Desfossez jdesfossez at efficios.com
Thu Jul 25 12:18:11 EDT 2013

Hi,

When you start lttng-sessiond as root, if the modules are correctly
installed on your system (if modprobe can find them), it should load
them automatically, there is usually no need to load them manually. You
might have to run "depmod -a" after the "make modules_install" in
lttng-modules.

Otherwise, the complete list of modules to load is listed in the source
code of lttng-tools : src/bin/lttng-sessiond/modprobe.c

Hope this helps,

Julien