[lttng-dev] lttng on android

Pierre-Luc St-Charles pierre-luc.st-charles at polymtl.ca
Mon Jan 21 10:46:10 EST 2013

We are indeed exploring a few ways to extract the traces through ADB at the
moment, but our work has barely taken off yet; we should have a more solid
grasp on the subject in a few more days. Until then, I believe other
students that are part of this work group are on the mailing list (and they
could have explored the topic a bit more than I did), and might be able to
give you a few more details today or tomorrow.