[lttng-dev] lttng on android

Geneviève Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Mon Jan 21 10:43:46 EST 2013

Hi Amit,

Indeed there is a group of students working on putting lttng on android,
maybe make it work through adb.  As the semester advances, they may
publish some of their work and hopefully by the end of april, lttng will
be supported and documented on Android.

In the meantime, if you have managed to compile and modprobe the
modules, have you tried obtaining a trace from the command line. What
does it do, what message do you get?

Geneviève