[lttng-dev] Issue faced in logging the traces

Vivek Kumar vivekkumar.p at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 05:56:38 EST 2013

Hi David,

Thanks for the response. LTTng-ust is also ported.
Please find attached the PPT where I have taken the snaps and described the
issue faced.
At present I am trying to port and instrument LTTng for userspace only.

My SoC is ARM-Cortex A9 from Mindspeed and the os is openWRT Linux.

LTTng doesn't report any issue when I run it to instrument in userspace but
CTF is not logged in the Home directory, please take a look to the
powerpoint slides for descriptions and commands that I give.

Regards, Vivek

--
Best, Vivek