[lttng-dev] help on using command lttng enable-event just one trace point -u

mohammad reza rejali mohrez.rejali at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:45:23 EST 2013

Dear Sir/Madam

I am new in this area, I downloaded the examples and run the sample file
but there is a problem.
I used this command lttng enable-event sample_component -u
But when i use this and lltng start and then stop when I use this command
lttng view, Nothing show me,the only thing it shows is the directory that
created for my session.
On the other hand, when I use lttng enable event -a -u and run my code,when
i use lttng view i could see the trace.
I really appreciate your help and thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Mohammad