[lttng-dev] lttng with syslog and stdout

Anand Neeli anand.neeli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 05:51:21 EST 2013

Hi All,
Here are some queries i have. Can someone please help me with them.

1) is there a way send selective traces from lttng to syslog; and should be
configurable based on the priority. (say like i want to send all CRIT or
EMRG traces to syslog)

2) is there a way to stdout the logs of lttng. (similar to above this
should also be configurable based on the priority)

What i'm trying here is to use syslog for critical messages and use stdout
when debugging live.

Please give me pointers if this is already there.

Thanks in advance.
Anand Neeli