[lttng-dev] one sessiond for multiuser system

Jérémie Galarneau jeremie.galarneau at efficios.com
Mon Aug 12 15:34:13 EDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Stanislav Vovk
<stanislav.vovk at ericsson.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No, "Bob" did not belong to group "tracing"!
>
> I created group "tracing", added Bob to it(as secondary group, "users" is primary) and could successfully see all events registered by program run as Bob. Thanks for that!

Glad I could help!

> One problem though, when I took a snapshot with "lttng snapshot record" consumerd crashed! See below for debug output from sessiond. Seems like a bug to me, something to add to the bugtracker?

Yes, please file a new bug entry against the lttng-tools project and
join any relevant logs, stack traces or core dumps you may have.
Also, include reproduction steps if you can you get it to crash reliably.

Regards,
Jérémie

--
Jérémie Galarneau