[lttng-dev] Looking for documentation on the old LTTng trace formats, 2.3-2.6

David Lindström david.lindstrom at percepio.se
Mon Aug 5 08:24:34 EDT 2013

Hi,

I’m looking for documentation on the old/legacy LTTng trace formats. Before
LTTng 2.x and CTF that is. I found a PDF titled "LTTng Trace Binary Format
v2.3 Guidelines" which details the 2.3 format nicely. However, I need to
support the later versions as well which I'm unable to find anything at all
about. What changed between 2.3 and 2.6?

Does such documentation even exists? If not, what would be my best options
to figure it out?

Mvh
David Lindström