[lttng-dev] LTTNG UST configure error (lttng-ust-2.1.2)

Hari Prasad Kalavakunta Hari.Prasad at radisys.com
Wed Apr 17 13:28:22 EDT 2013

Hi lttng-dev,

I am struck with the following road block. Could you please help me.

While cross-compiling  LTTNG UST for ppc32 I choose --disable-libtool-linkdep-fixup (https://bugs.lttng.org/issues/321) for configure to avoid dependency on libuuid as shown below.

CFLAGS="-m32 -g -O2" ./configure --disable-libtool-linkdep-fixup  --prefix=/home/xxx/linux-3.4.3/ --host=powerpc-linux --with-sysroot=/home/xxx/linux-3.4.3/

Yet, the dependencies are not completely removed. I am cross compiling LTTNG UST for PPC32. It did not look like I need libuuid. Could you please let me know how to overcome it. Or do I need libuuid for PPC32?

I have successfully cross compiled and installed userspace-rcu for ppc32.

Please let me know if I need to provide any additional details.

Regards,
Hari