[lttng-dev] [RFC lttng-tools] Triggers

Matthew Khouzam matthew.khouzam at ericsson.com
Mon Apr 15 10:36:34 EDT 2013

Hey tracing architects,
Just a thought of consistency.
we have
lttng add-context (you can have many)
lttng disable-context
lttng enable-consumer (you can only have one)
lttng disable-consumer
I would suggest
lttng add-trigger (you can have many)
lttng disable-trigger
lttng modify-trigger ???

TLDR: there should be a naming convention for lttng commands, there
probably are but I have not seen them, or maybe I have but I do not
remember seeing them.

TLDR-TLDR: name things the same way please. :)