[lttng-dev] GSoC 2013 idea: support a new language binding for lttng

Xiaona Han xiaonahappy13 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 03:10:50 EDT 2013

Hi Jérémie,
   There is no need for current LTTng contributor to be proficient in Lua.
During the summer, a mentor just provides guidance on the LTTng side and I
will  sort out the Lua side, making the binding is suitable and native for
Lua users.
   For your second concern, if there is no one would maintain the bindings
after GSoC, I would like to continue working on it. Lua is a lightweight
scripting language and is easy to be maintained.  Thanks.

Best Regards,
Xiaona Han.