[lttng-dev] [GSoC 2013] projects information

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.claudiu at ymail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:15:41 EDT 2013

Hi there!

My name is Claudiu Olteanu, I'm from Bucharest, Romania and I study at the University 'Politehnica' of Bucharest, the Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers Science. I'm a third year student and I would like to participate to GSoC this summer. After I took a look at the projects list I decided that it would be interesting and motivating to work on one of these projects :
 - Trace probe support in C++
 - Development of an strace-alike wrapper

I will appreciate it if you give me more details about them and some advice that can put me on track.

You can find my CV here[1] in case you want to know more about me.

Regards,
Claudiu

[1] - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwSntkUS-WYzVUVoZkYxdzNvNmc/edit?usp=sharing