[lttng-dev] LTTng system call tracing on ARM

Jan Glauber jan.glauber at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 04:40:54 EDT 2013

Hi,

I want to use LTTng for system call tracing on ARM. Now lttng-modules seems
to support system call tracing on ARM already since
"8f4f80e LTTng Modules ARM syscall instrumentation".

But I wonder how that worked since lttng-syscalls.c is only build under
CONFIG_HAVE_SYSCALL_TRACEPOINTS and that was added to ARM only with kernel 3.6
(much after than the lttng-modules commit).

Am I missing something? Is system call tracing working on ARM with the upstream
LTTng version?

thanks,
Jan