[lttng-dev] GSoC 2013 proposal - Babeltrace python bindings

Xuan Hu huxuan8218528 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 05:38:13 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm really interested in the project of `Babeltrace python bindings`.
Besides I'm confident with my python skill and I'm willing to study more
skills related. As far as I know, I think this is a somewhat standalone
project which should create a module for python programmers to get the
results which babeltrace produce. Wish potential mentor (jgalar) can judge
whether it is or not. Besides I wonder to know any suggestions for me to
begin with this project?

--
扈煊 Sean.Hu

北京大学信息科学技术学院2012级硕士研究生
2012, Master Degree Candidate, EECS, PKU

Blog <http://huxuan.org/> | GitHub <https://github.com/huxuan/> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/huxuan/>|
Douban <http://www.douban.com/people/huxuan/> |
Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/116930918200210859389>|