[lttng-dev] Query about LTTng 2.0 Debian packages

Jon Bernard jbernard at debian.org
Thu Jun 21 15:14:52 EDT 2012

* Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com> wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> I wanted to get in touch with you regarding LTTng 2.0 Debian packages.
> Is there anything we can do to help you getting those packages into
> Debian ? They have been out for a while now, and even Ubuntu picked them
> up. I understand that you are probably busy, hence my offer for help.

I've just uploaded another package I've been working on and LTTng 2.0 packages
are next on my list. Give me a few days to get things sorted, I'll post an
update next week with my status.

Thanks for your patience, I know I'm behind but I think there is still time to
get the packages uploaded before the freeze occurs.

Cheers

--
Jon