[lttng-dev] Convert CTF to traceformat-2.6

Matthew Khouzam matthew.khouzam at ericsson.com
Thu Jan 12 15:46:56 EST 2012

The timeline looks like ctf will be out in between a month and two,
mainlined into eclipse is another story, I haven't ever done this before
so I don't know how long that takes. Should be fast.

This is for basic CTF, without a state machine. Bear in mind the
tracepoints changed in lttng 2.0 so it's not as simple as slapping in
the old lttng state machine. So the only views that should work in the
beginning are "events view" and the histogram.