[lttng-dev] Convert CTF to traceformat-2.6

Joe Dougherty joe14 at commsat.com
Thu Jan 12 15:31:10 EST 2012

Matthew;

Thanks for getting back to me! Ideally I would have Eclipse working with
CTF by April.

That brings up another good question, though. Is there an estimated release
date for the LTTng 2.0 toolchain? I understand that it is currently in
pre-release, that it will go to the RC state after that, and finally to a
release, but I wonder if there are rough dates associated with those state
transitions.

Joe