[lttng-dev] Convert CTF to traceformat-2.6

Joe Dougherty joe14 at commsat.com
Thu Jan 12 07:27:46 EST 2012

I have a requirement to use the Eclipse LTTng viewer to visualize the
traces I collect. As the viewers (both the Eclipse viewer and LTTV) do not
support CTF yet, I was wondering if anyone knew of or had found a way to
convert the CTF output of the LTTng toochain to traceformat-2.6. I would
really like to start using the newer Linux kernels (3.X) and the newer 2.0
LTTng toolchain, but not being able to view the collected traces
graphically is holding me back.

Is this something that Babeltrace can do?

Thanks!
Joe