[ltt-dev] no metadata tracefile

Alexandre Montplaisir alexandre.montplaisir at polymtl.ca
Tue Sep 13 16:03:07 EDT 2011

On 11-09-13 03:22 PM, Ji Zhai wrote:
> Hi Mathieu,
>
> Thanks for your reply!
> I have tried many combinations, for example, userspace-rcu-0.6.4 and
> ust-0.15, but still got the same kind of errors--no metadata trace
> tracefile.
> Any idea? Thanks again!
>
> Regards,
>
> Ji

Hi Ji Zhai,

Can you take a really small UST trace (a couple MB's) and upload it
somewhere?

Also make sure you are really using the latest versions (urcu 0.6.4, UST
0.15 and LTTV 0.12.38). Sometimes old versions are still in the PATH
even if new versions got installed afterwards. On most distros, stuff in
/usr/local has priority over stuff in /usr.

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Montplaisir
DORSAL lab,