[ltt-dev] Session Daemon - Listing Events

Amer Alhalabi amer.alhalabi at ericsson.com
Thu May 26 15:45:32 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I have a few questions regarding the Session Daemon.

1. Is it possible to list all available events for a given PID?
2. Is it possible to list all enabled events for a given PID?
3. If the answer to above is Yes, could you please give me with the signutures of those functions (if you have them)?

4. I looked at the current version of Userspace Tracer-UST but I did not find those functionalities although list-trace-events for a given PID was available in an older version. Is that work still in progress?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
Amer

AMER ALHALABI
Software Developer