[ltt-dev] [UST commit] Remove #define _LGPL_SOURCE from public headers

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Fri Apr 22 13:22:30 EDT 2011

Hi Nils,

I just pushed commit b0c4126fca44c9fdc9b350ce0e896ec2818fbb3e into UST
which fixes an erroneous use of #define _LGPL_SOURCE: tracepoint.h, a
public header, should never include it. I made sure that all C files
defining this are doing so before any include.

Sorry about the commit message, it looks like git did not like my line
starting with a "#" sign, and truncated my commit changelog.