[ltt-dev] Running first tests and Stats

Fabio Kaminski fabiokaminski at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 11:57:44 EST 2010

Sorry about maybe not making myself very clear..

I understand that synchronization tools like mutexes and spinlocks are not
RCU related..
and i found strange too (since it should´nt do many diferrence) , that it
has some diference in the mem IO numbers..

what i meant about "classic implementation", is as i was thinking in linux
kernel scenario.. where spins are the big reality.

thats why i asked.. and since im not doing a proper benchmark.. just
scratching .. i thought someone had tried something like it to share.
thanks anyway.. maybe later i will try debugging, disassembling and
profiling the binary to understand what could be happening.

cheers,

Fabio Kaminski