[ltt-dev] debian packaging

kerstin.jonsson kerstin.jonsson at ericsson.com
Wed May 19 03:59:39 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have added a "deb" target to the ust and lttv make files, to enable
build of debian packages, I also did some minor changes to the
documentation - NB! not the contents, only to enable deb install of the
manual as info pages.

This is something that I did only for our own convenience, (i.e. the
debian control files needs more work before these patches can be made
public) we are using pbuilder to create boot images for different
targets and then it's neat to have everything installable from deb packets.

Is this something that may be of interest? I'd be happy to mail the
patches. Or is the intention to keep the packaging separate from the
source tree?

BR,
Kerstin