[ltt-dev] latest LTTng on 64bit RHEL

Mathieu Desnoyers compudj at krystal.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 16 16:08:24 EDT 2009

The userspace stack trace support seems to be in
arch/x86/kernel/stacktrace.c in mainline. If someone would like to use
that in a lttng probe so we can do userspace stack dump upon
system call/interrupt entry, that would be really nice.

Older lttng versions had the sequence type to do exactly that. A bit of
work would be needed to re-add this feature.

Mathieu