[ltt-dev] Newbie Confusion

John Smith snafu_101 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:49:39 EDT 2009

All:

I am totally confused.

I'm having problems getting this working.It appears that I have older revision stuff that are different from what is described in the manual - control program usage seems different, names of linux modules are different. I've seen references to a document that talks about version matching but I have not been able to find it.

Thanks in advance,

snafu

Details follow....

Target: ARM armv7a OMAP 3530
Linux version 2.6.22.18-omap3

I have the following components:

-- ltt-control-0.12-21062006.tar.gz

-- patch-2.6.22.1-rt4-lttng-0.9.10.tar.gz

-- http://www.lttng.org/files/packages/LinuxTraceToolkitViewer-0.8.41-12052006.tar.gz

Have done the following:
- Built control and viewer
- Applied patches to kernel using quilt
- Installed kernel and control/viewer on target
- Mounted debugfs on target